- Can Sanders get more than a quarter of the Party? If Warren drops out, does he pick up 10 points of her 13 points of national support?
- Is Buttigieg the moderate challenger or does Michael Bloomberg’s March 3 national entrance into the race make him frontrunner of the moderate wing of the party?
- How long does the alternative to Sanders stay divided between two to four candidates?
- When does Biden run out of money and believability? There were several reasons for his collapse, but mostly they are a factor of his repeated weak performances in debates and events.
- Does this contest need a convention to sort it out?
|Democratic presidential candidates take the stage for first primary debate after|
the Iowa caucuses in New Hampshire, Feb. 7, 2020 | Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Read The Buzz:
Why is Michael Bennet in New Hampshire?