As more data and information about the election has emerged, some of the key questions are being illuminated.
Status Quo Election, But Positions Shift Left
Democrats Win Solid, But Not Uniform Victory
- Was this race going to be close?
- Was Election Night going to be long?
- Did Romney have a chance? Was he ever ahead?
- How could Republicans go from 4 up to 2 down in Senate races?
- Are Republican in-house pollsters, Karl Rove and Dick Morris on some other planet?
- Does the Republican Party have a future or is California its fate?
The impact of the election on current Colorado and national topics will also be highlighted. The fiscal cliff, Benghazi, gay rights, marijuana and fracking are all affected by the November results and how those results are interpreted.
Registration by noon Friday, Dec. 14, at www.blacktie-colorado.com, under Dec. 17. The full link is https://www.blacktie-colorado.com/rsvp/manage/event.cfm?rsvpid=6886.
The cost is $14 for members of the Denver Press Club, Denver Woman’s Press Club, Colorado Society of Professional Journalists, Colorado Press Women, Colorado Association of Black Journalists and PRSA Colorado chapter. All others: $17.