The 2022 midterm election promises many close races and some surprises. 850 KOA will broadcast live coverage from 6 PM to 11 PM on election night, November 8.
In the booth will be iHeartMedia executive producer Ryan Schuiling managing field reporters and guest interviews. I will join him for political analysis of both the national trends and the Colorado returns, which should flow in quickly after 7:00 PM.
- Was the swing in the Congressional race a surprise? If divided government, what’s next in Washington?
- Did Colorado Republicans recover from the 2018 midterms? If not, what’s next for the party?
- Who won the new congressional district in Colorado? Was the Lauren Boebert race tight?
- Will wine be in more stores, psychedelics legalized?
- Is the 2024 presidential race Biden vs. Trump? If not, who’s in the field?
See the blog Ciruli Buzz for more background on the election.