Photo: Denver Post
Fred was an original booster of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) in the 1980s, joining other leaders from the DAM, such as Rex Morgan, Fred Mayer and Barry Hirschfeld. They helped form the initial advocacy group. He was a leading participant in the successful 2004 renewal of the District and organized the DAM’s early advisory committee for the current renewal campaign.
Thanks to Fred and his wife, Jane, for their leadership and support.
- J. Landis Martin, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Denver Art Museum
- The Honorable James A. Baker, III, 61st U.S. Secretary of State
- Lewis I. Sharp, Director Emeritus of the Denver Art Museum
- Christoph Heinrich, Frederick and Jan Mayer Director of the Denver Art Museum
- The Honorable John W. Hickenlooper, Governor of Colorado
- Steve Owen, friend of Frederic C. Hamilton
- Christy Hamilton McGraw, daughter of Frederic C. Hamilton