Join Colorado’s election experts for the last of the Election Central programs to examine what happens next in Colorado.
Is Colorado still a politically competitive state?
- Will 2022 be a backlash year that Republicans can stage a comeback?
- How did nine of the eleven 2020 ballot issues pass?
- Does the new congressional seat change the political landscape?
Professor Floyd Ciruli and the panel will analyze the future of the two parties and the next series of elections.
- Dick Wadhams – former Republican Chair, consultant, CBS4 commentator and Denver Post columnist
- Steve Welchert – Veteran consultant to Democratic campaigns and local and statewide ballot issues, political commentator and analyst
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
3:00 PM MT
December 15, 2020